Week 11- Reflection & Submit 3 of your favorite Artworks


After you have completed the Reflection, I want you to go through the artworks that you have created this year on your blog. 

Please send me 3 of your favorite images. 
 
You can send the links to the original blog posting, or send me the individual images. You can either send them to me on Jupiter or to my email (lwasserman@uascriminaljustice.org).

There a couple of ways to do this...

1) Copy and paste them in an email.
 
2) Save them to your computer, and then send them here or by email as an attachment.
 
3) Send the link to the blog page where it was posted (image examples below). To do this, on the Blogger page, click on VIEW for the blog post you want. Then simply copy and paste the url on top of the screen.
   

- - -

I will be going through blogs/updating grades today and tomorrow. The last day to make up missing work will be next Friday, 6/12. If you are missing work and are at risk of not receiving credit/Failing this Marking Period, I will send out individual messages.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I hope you have a good week! Just know that we're at the home stretch now!

Band Fun Time GIF - Band FunTime Spongebob GIFs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Atmospheric Perspective & Starting Lesson

Spot Healing Brush Tool

Create an Animal Hybrid